Helping people with developmental disabilities
be valued and participating members
of their communities.
Hope Services hosts a number of special events throughout the year, which help raise funds for the agency and raise awareness of the work we do on behalf of people with developmental disabilities.
- December 2014: Mercury News Wishbook Fundraiser for Hope's Project Search: Project Search offers training programs to help young adults with developmental disabilities overcome the odds to obtain employment. Hope Services hopes that Wish Book readers can help raise $30,000 to cover on-the-job training for a class of 12 at Kaiser San Jose medical center.
- January 28, 2015: Celebrity Bartender Night at The Silicon Valley Capital Club: Work n' Play... Wine Not? Join Hope for an evening of wine, food and fun with bartenders Karen & Ronnie Lott. 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- March 29, 2015: Hope Services Night at the Santa Cruz Warriors Game
- August 2, 2015: Hot August Nights Car Show in Los Gatos with Honorary Chairs Karen & Ronnie Lott
- October 2015: The Silicon Valley Capital Club Charity Gala Benefiting Hope Services... watch for details!
Looking for our E-Waste Events? Click here