Helping people with developmental disabilities
be valued and participating members
of their communities.
Let HOPE be an extension of your workforce! Our production services can meet all of your company's assembly and packaging needs. With 100,000+ square feet of production space and state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, HOPE's pool of more than 700 qualified workers can do high volume, quick turnaround projects at our nine locations in the greater Bay Area. Or, our production teams can work onsite. You'll save on freight costs, have immediate access to inventory, and quality review for ongoing outsourced functions.
|To open an account with HOPE Services, please fill out our online appliaction.||Credit Application »|
Among the many Production Services we offer:
- Product Disassembly
- Folding & Stapling
- Material Handling
- Wire Cutting
- First Class and Bulk Mail
- Export Wine Stickers & Custom Labels
Contact Lori Arnberg today via email or call 408.282.0419 for an estimate or to inquire about additional production services!
Just a few of HOPE's satisfied customers include:
- Tyco Electronics — turnkey projects completed by our team of 38 HOPE employees
- J Lohr Winery — specialty labeling, packaging, and preparation for export with our Federally Bonded Wine Seller's license
- Klutz Press — 90 onsite employees for assembly and fulfillment operation for the company's 72 products
- Skyy Spirits — promotional packaging of up to 15,000 cases of vodka in 5 days
- Valley Transit Authority — 100,000 ECO passes assembled with a value of $30 each, all security concerns satisfied
- McCormick Schilling Spices — packaging of 1 million units in 10 days